The UK registration kits guide will tell you all about the kits available to you in the UK. Download The registration kit Guide right now, Read the guide and get the best value for money for your products.
"How to work from home UK opportunity review"
Working from home in the UK has started to become the norm, because in reality we all need some extra money to get us through the monthI would have never believed it a few year ago even though I had personally been involved in home based businesses for over 20 years. There was a time that every product sold or any new sponsor was day of prospecting, freeads and business presentations in hotels, however since the internet arrived it has been so much easier to do home working. UK and US home businesses are much more often offering products that people really want and need, while the possibility of making a good living has improved dramatically.
For more information about our product line, download our free product guide on the link below
What should you be looking for when working from home in the UK?
- Do people want to be my customers?
- Are the products value for money?
- Are the products expensive? Price list If so, are the high end (High end product means you can sell less and earn more)
- Are the products consumable? (This means recurring orders from customers)
- Do you have a social network that would be interested in the products?
- Is it possible to buy your stock directly from the company or from your sponsor (Avoid joining companies that want you to buy from you sponsor)
How will you get paid?The compensation plan is a very important aspect of any work from home business in the UK, so these are the aspect you should consider before starting:
- Do you understand compensation plan?
- What are the conditions for getting paid?
- Do you have retail commissions?
- Does it contain residual income?
- Do you receive commissions for training and supporting new distributors?
- Is there a override income on your team’s sales?
How much does it cost to start working from home in the UK?It can be as little as £20 which in many cases includes a free personalised webshop, free online back office and no monthly fee, however other aspect you need to consider are:
- Dose the company cater for work from home jobs for mums? (There are a few companies that believe that work should work around your family life)
- Is the enrollment fee low? (Low startup fee is good for someone bring up a family)
- Will they give you a free webshop to market your products? (We are in the internet age so a free webshop is a must)
- Will you get a online back office to administer everything you do (Online admin is the norm for running anything today so again a must)
- Do you need to pay a monthly fee? (Nobody needs to spend anymore than they need to so avoid monthly fee companies)
- Does your sponsor in the company assist you? (You will need someone to help you so be sure your sponsor is supportive)
- Do they react to your inquiries punctually and successfully? (You need someone who is interested in your success and is there when you need them)
- Can they teach how to sell and promote the products and business? (Someone who can mentor you will be much needed)
- Can they show you how to use online social networks to market your products? (A sponsor / mentor with a knowledge of online marketing who can help you work online could be useful)
- Will your sponsor help you build your business? (If your sponsor helps you build your business, you will have the skills and knowledge to build your own)
So, what company should I start with?In my opinion the best work online from home UK company in the UK is the one that you do not need to lay out too much money every month on auto-shipping or monthly fees or extras such as webshops and so on. I would suggest a company that has a low start up fee of let's say £20, with no monthly fee, free webshop, free back office and even the possibility to get free products.
In addition, they should be a stable and reliable company with products that sale with a good knowledgeable support team to help you through the early days.
How do I start working from home in the UK?
- Click here to be directed to the registration page!
- Choose your country and language
- Select “Wellness Advocate” options
- Put your details in the form
- Enroller and Sponsor ID: 930175
- Choose your registration package (Basic enrollment kit is £20 however if you purchase the product registration kit the registration fee is waived)
- Pay for the enrollment
Within a short while you will receive an email confirming your registration and then in about 3 days you will receive another email from me welcoming you and offering training and support.
If you would like more information about working from home in the UK contact me on the contact link and the bottom of this page.